As general dentists in Sun City Center, FL, Dr. Nguyen and Dr. Anthony have the experience and training necessary to manage all your dental needs in one comfortable, convenient location.
This means you always have a team of familiar professionals to turn to when you have a question or concern. While we may occasionally refer you to a specialist, we still oversee and closely coordinate your treatment with your specialist.
We Focus on Building Trust
At A Family Dentist, we don’t just treat teeth; we treat people. The things that matter to you inside and outside of the dental office matter to us too. When we get to know you and understand your needs and expectations, we can provide you with the personalized treatment you need to maintain your healthy, confident smile.
Dental Problems We Address with General Dentistry
The goal of general dentistry is to help you maintain a healthy smile and avoid oral health problems. But everyone comes to us with different needs, and we can expertly address a wide variety of dental conditions:
- Periodontal (gum) disease
- Mild to severe tooth decay
- Broken or worn teeth
- Infected root canal
- Missing teeth
At A Family Dentist, we understand that sometimes oral health problems can get ahead of you and you may find yourself in need of multiple treatments. If this is the case for you, please don’t be embarrassed about calling us; we are a judgment-free dental practice, and our only desire is to work with you and help you get your oral health back on track.
Treatments That Support Excellent Oral Health
We are pleased to offer a wide array of general dental services designed to attain a healthy smile and keep it that way:
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Digital x-rays
- Tooth-colored fillings
- CEREC crowns and bridges
- Root canals
- Full and partial dentures
How Technology Improves Your Visits
Advances in technology have streamlined many areas of our lives, and dentistry is no exception. It’s not about fancy gadgets, either – it’s about making your visits more comfortable and efficient and reducing the time you need to spend in the dental chair.
- Digital x-rays make diagnoses faster and more accurate and let you see what’s happening inside your teeth and why treatment is necessary. They are also safer than traditional film x-rays because they expose you to about 80 percent less radiation.
- Intraoral cameras solve the mystery of what your dentist sees when they look in your mouth. We direct a small camera over your teeth that captures images and displays them in real-time on your chairside monitor. Our doctors use the images to point out problem areas, and they become a valuable part of your patient record.
Call Us to Schedule Your Next Appointment
If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our Sun City Center dentists, please call our office at (813) 642-8885. We look forward to meeting you and helping you enjoy the benefits of a healthy, problem-free smile.